Skip to content

Jul 17 2014

Blue green algae

Blue green algae                                                                                                                                     The warm weather we’ve been having has caused an algae called Blue Green Algae to grow in lakes and ponds in large numbers. It is very toxic if ingested, even in small amounts. Please check out this link before you take your dog swimming. Make sure your local lakes and ponds do not contain this algae.

 

http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/blue-green-algae/

blpet123 | Uncategorized

Comments are closed.